From the Superintendent's Desk...
October 12, 2016
On Monday, October 17 beginning at 6:30 pm in the Hesston High School commons area, we will hold our first Parent Advisory Team meeting of the 2016-17 school year.
This opportunity is open to any parent or guardian of a k-12 student in USD 460. Our goals for this team and this meeting are as follows:
- Strengthening partnerships with our parents/guardians
- Improve the home and school connection
- Create a forum for idea sharing and collaboration
- Prioritizing the desired topics of our participants
- Identifying strengths and challenges of our district
If you would like to be a part of this team but are unable to attend this meeting, that is ok. We will be hosting two more meetings prior to the end of this semester and several more in the second semester.
If you do plan to attend the meeting on October 17, please call 620-327-4931 or email email@example.com to let us know so we can plan for numbers of participants.