USD 460 enrollment will be different this year. We will have enrollment sites at each building and ask that you enroll at the building your child(ren) will attend. This means going to multiple buildings if you have children who will attend different schools. We ask that you begin at the site of your youngest child and end at the site of your oldest child. Enrollment packets were mailed on July 29.
We ask that you follow the schedule below based on your child’s last name. If you have households with children who have different last names, please choose whichever time works best for you based on those last names. If you are unable to enroll at the designated time on August 6, you can enroll from 5:00-6:00 pm that same day. We also have an alternate enrollment date of August 13 for those who are unable to enroll on August 6. Also, if you prefer to enroll over the phone, please give our district office a call at 620-327-4931, and we can direct you on that process.
We know some families wish to begin their child(ren) in our Remote Learning Environment. Although you do not have to commit on this just yet, please visit with your child's school office staff about this option when you come to enroll. Every family will have the option of beginning school with remote learning.
Enrollment Date: Thursday, August 6
>td >6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
|11:00 am - 1:00 pm||A-G (student last name)|
|1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||H-O (student last name)|
|3:00 pm - 5:00 pm||P-Z (student last name)|
|5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|All new families to USD 460|
- Hesston Elementary (K-4) 1-2 Commons Area
- Hesston Middle School (5-8) Commons Area/Cafeteria
- Hesston High School (9-12) Commons Area
Alternate Enrollment: Thursday, August 13
- We ask everyone to start at the high school on this day.
- Enrollment will go from 7:30 am-1:00 pm and locations will be the same as above.
- This is for anyone who cannot make it to the August 6 enrollment day
- Open to all families at any time that works for you
Enrollment Safety Plan
- We ask everyone who comes to enrollment to wear a face covering.
- We will have plexiglass barriers at all stations in all buildings.
- We will utilize open spaces and follow social distancing guidelines.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations provided throughout the facilities
- We ask everyone to limit the number of people from a household coming to enroll.
- If you are unable to enroll on either date or prefer to enroll over the phone, please call our district office at 620-327-4931 ext 3000.